This release includes several updates and bug fixes:
- Renamed "View Standard Report" to "View Standard Report(s)" as FDA Standard and Standard reports may be included depending on test selection.
- Fixed an issue where the company logo would overlap with participant and practice information.
- Resolved issue where reference data did not load for participants ages 65-70 in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where Dynamic Vision would not load for participants in age groups that do not have a reference range.
- First name no longer appears twice on printed Dynamic Vision reports.
- Resolved an issue where date of birth appeared 1 month different on printed Dynamic Vision reports.
- Fixed a sizing issue when printing from a Zotac/Alienware system.
- Resolved issue where Dynamic Vision may not generate for some previously administered Sports Vision EyeQ assessments.
- Removed a watermark that may appear when printing Dynamic Vision with a tool tip displayed on the screen.