Sensorimotor Screener Module Updates
Minor system update to two tests in the Sensorimotor Screener Module.
Four Dot Fusion Test
- The text “Or” has been added between images in the 'Alternate Suppression' image
- The text “Or” has been added between images in the 'Abnormal Retinal Correspondence' image
- The labels 'Crossed Diplopia' and 'Uncrossed Diplopia' have been switched in the results image
- The “pink” dot indicators in the 'Vertical Diplopia' image have been removed
Near Point of Convergence Test
When entering no value for the break or recovery point values,
- The break and recovery point value will be labeled as "N/A"
- The test will show as "TEST INCOMPLETE."
- The circle indicator graphic will NOT appear on scale visualization line
- The pass/fail logic for the Sensorimotor Screener will NOT include the Near Point of Convergence test as a pass/fail indicator