We will be releasing an update to your RightEye system today, Monday, October 22nd.
The update will be applied automatically when you select “Take a Test” from the green welcome screen. No further action is required on your part.
As this update includes many new features and improvements, please be sure to read this entire email.
Don't forget to join RightEye Insiders, our exclusive customer-only Facebook group, if you haven't already!
In this update:
- NEW TEST - Horizontal Random Gap Saccades
- Enable/Disable Normative Data
- Tropia/Phoria Values on Brain Health EyeQ
- Other Bug Fixes/Improvements
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 301-979-7970 ext. 2.
New Test - Horizontal Random Gap Saccades
Horizontal Random Gap Saccade test is now available! In RightEye's HGS test, participants are required to track a small dot that moves randomly on the horizontal axis, for 60 seconds. HGS can be used to help detect nystagmus. Nystagmus is captured when the dot stops in the central gaze position (0 degrees) and eccentric gaze positions (20 and 23 degrees).
Horizontal Random Gap Saccades is one of our 6 tests cleared by the FDA. Note that we do not have a visualization for this test. Please see Horizontal Random Gap Saccades and the explanation in the report itself for details regarding each metric. The standard report will include the table below.
You can select Horizontal Random Gap Saccades from the Protocol selection screen within the RightEye app.
Enable/Disable Normative Data
As part of our FDA clearance, on the Patient Management screen, you can now globally enable or disable normative data visibility in Standard reports.
Tropia and Phoria Values Now Included on Brain Health EyeQ
Tropia and Phoria (in diopters) are now shown in the Fixation Stability section on the Brain Health EyeQ report. Note that tropia is a single number and measures the vertical distance in diopters between the left and right eye. The phoria consists of 2 numbers and measures the horizontal location of the left and right eye relative to the target.
Other Bug Fixes/Improvements
- Sports Vision EyeQ - fixed an issue where Binocular Vision Issue did not show result.
- Sports Vision EyeQ - changed Recommend text for "Moderate" level vision indicator from "May see vision specialist" to "See vision specialist."
- Sensorimotor Report - added test-taker perspective image and footer description to each metric box. Improved metrics available.
- DVA2 and DVA3 - fixed an issue where Speed (mph) and Reaction Time (ms) were being displayed incorrectly. This does not impact Sports Vision EyeQ.
- Fixation Stability - fixed a rare issue where the gaze plot circle visualizations would display extremely small if the user sat too close to the system.
- Portal - changed the color of the "Filter by: Date" calendar to make it easier to see the arrows.