We will be releasing an update to your RightEye system today, Thursday, November 1st.
The update will be applied automatically when you select “Take a Test” from the green welcome screen. No further action is required on your part.
As this update includes many new features and improvements, please be sure to read this entire email.
Don't forget to join RightEye Insiders, our exclusive customer-only Facebook group, if you haven't already!
In this update:
- Reading EyeQ Now Available in Spanish (Spain)
- Population Norms for Horizontal Gap Saccades
- Other Bug Fixes/Improvements
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-979-7970 ext. 2.
Reading EyeQ Now Available in Spanish (Spain)
15 Reading EyeQ short stories are now available in Spanish (Spain). There are 10 short stories in Levels 1-6 and 5 short stories in Levels 7-10.
When Spanish (Spain) is selected on the story selection screen, the instructions, passage, and comprehension questions will change to Spanish.
Normative Data Now Available for Horizontal Gap Saccades
Population norms are now available for Horizontal Gap Saccades.
Other Bug Fixes/Improvements
- Brain Health EyeQ - fixed an issue that slightly delayed the immediate availability of the Brain Health EyeQ report after testing.
- Sensorimotor Report - fixed an issue where the patient perspective image was displayed incorrectly.
- Reading EyeQ - fixed a word spacing issue in level 10 story "Cholesterol"