We will be releasing an update to your RightEye system this Friday, December 7th.
The update will be applied automatically when you select “Take a Test” from the green welcome screen. No further action is required on your part.
Don't forget to join RightEye Insiders, our exclusive customer-only Facebook group, if you haven't already!
In this update:
- EyeQ Trainer Patient Progress Report
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 301-979-7970 ext. 2.
EyeQ Trainer Patient Progress Report
Individual EyeQ Trainer Patient Progress Reports are now available in the RightEye portal. When logged in as a Client Admin, you can select "EyeQ Patient Report" on the Assessments page.
This report is generated ONLY when a patient is re-tested on Brain Health EyeQ after completing one cycle (10 consecutive protocols) of EyeQ Trainer.
- The patient is tested with Brain Health EyeQ.
- The patient is assigned EyeQ Trainer.
- The patient completes EyeQ Trainer sessions twice a day for 5 consecutive days.
- The patient is re-tested with Brain Health EyeQ at a follow-up visit.