We will be releasing an update to your RightEye system on Thursday March 28th. We will be releasing this update between 11am and 1 PM ET. After 1 PM, the update will be applied automatically and you should not experience any service interruptions.
In this update:
- New - Saccadic Intrusions are now identified in red for Horizontal Smooth Pursuit
- New - Levels of severity indicated for Vertical Smooth Pursuit Patterns
- New - Added range to average distance value in Brain Health EyeQ and Functional Vision EyeQ
- New - Added average distance from screen to Reading EyeQ report
- Updated - Added depth metric to Functional and Brain Health EyeQ fixation image
- Updated - Saccadometry Test Report
- Updated - new text in User ID Screen
- Updated - new Sports and Reading header while printing
- Updated - new norms for functional range on Scale of Functional Status in FVEQ and BHEQ
- Fixed a typo in the Muscles (Translational View) section of FVEQ and BHEQ.
- Resolved issue with extraneous lines on Reading EyeQ reports. This enhancement will be present on all reading reports after this release but not yet recomputed on prior reading reports
- Resolved issue with adding patient emails in Patient Management.
- Important Note: you can add emails in Patient Management. To edit existing emails, use the User Management tab.
- Resolved issue where a patient could not access EyeQ trainer exercises due to maximum orientations sessions had been taken.
- Resolved issue where sound from games could continue after exiting the game.